Ryan White and World AIDS Day
December 1, 2018 is World AIDS Day. This year's U.S. federal government theme: Saving Lives through Leadership and Partnerships.
Leadership & Partnerships
The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) addresses this year's theme nicely as it is, by design and mandate, a community-driven program that merges both leadership and partnerships. This approach is reflected in PEPFAR-funded programs as well as the range HRSA's RWHAP technical assistance and training initiatives.
These programs operate in partnership with national and community organizations and work with RWHAP recipients and sub- recipients on varied needs, including:
- The delivery of quality HIV care through clinical training
- Clinical quality management and performance measures that provide the framework for agencies to achieve high standards
- A client level data system to monitor health outcomes and guide improvements
- The creation of care delivery models/best practices to reach specific needs and populations
- A community-focused planning process that guides the design and funding of HIV systems of care
Part of Collection
Browse for More