The 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment will be held in Washington, DC. The theme is “30 Years of Innovating Care, Optimizing Public Health, Ending the HIV Epidemic.”
This is the largest national conference for HIV care and treatment providers, Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) recipients, local, national and federal stakeholders, and people with HIV.
Coming Soon: Conference website with abstract submission and registration information.
Prepare Your Abstracts Now
The abstract submission period will close on Friday, December 20, 2019. Start now to meet the deadline. Conference tracks are:
- Population-Based Approaches for Improving Access, Engagement/Reengagement, and Health Outcomes
- Data Utilization
- Innovative System-level Models for HIV Service Delivery
- Clinical Quality Management
- RWHAP Planning and Resource Allocation: Community Engagement and Collaborative Partnerships
- RWHAP Fiscal and Grant Management Boot Camp
Questions? Email [email protected]