DISQ will provide a summary of ADR data quality in 2021 and improvements for 2022. Presenters will focus on the data elements that were most difficult to submit, potential reasons for incomplete data, and strategies to improve completeness for the 2022 submission.
Do you have questions you would like answered on the webinar? Submit them here
To create an account and register:
1. Click the Register for The Webinar button on TargetHIV.
2. You will be brought to a log in page. Click on the Create an Account and Register button at the bottom of the page. (If you already have an account, simply log in).
3. Complete the registration form with your information including a Login
- ID/Username and Password of your choice. Be sure to note your Login
- ID/Username and Password so that you can log in to your account to access this and future registrations. (If you already have an account, your registration details will be pre-filled.)
4. After filling out all registration fields, click the Submit Registration button at the bottom of the page.
If you have questions, please contact the DISQ Team.