DISQ “Office Hours” are technical assistance opportunities that allow Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) recipient and provider staff to talk with their peers in an informal setting about specific technical challenges and solutions. These hour-long calls include a short presentation by a RWHAP recipient or provider about their data management approach. The remainder of the call provides an opportunity for participants to discuss and ask questions.
Collecting data on sexual orientation and gender identity (SOGI) using gender-affirming approaches is critical to providing high-quality, patient-centered care and reducing health disparities. Join this discussion to learn about new approaches to gender-affirming demographic data collection among RWHAP agencies. Presenters: Elisabeth Meyer and Eduardo Gabrieloff (Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment)
Submit questions you would like answered during the call here
To create a Learning Stream account and register:
- Click the Register For The Call button in TargetHIV.
- You will be brought to a log in page. Click on the Create an Account and Register button at the bottom of the page. (If you already have an account, simply log in).
- Complete the registration form with your information including a Login
- ID/Username and Password of your choice. Be sure to note your Login
- ID/Username and Password so that you can log in to your account to access this and future registrations. (If you already have an account, your registration details will be pre-filled.)
- After filling out all registration fields, click the Submit Registration button at the bottom of the page.
- After signing up for one webinar, Learning Stream will save your registration information to save you time in future registration.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail with instructions to add the event to your calendar shortly after registering. If you have questions, please contact the DISQ Team.