This webinar will describe the role of Community Health Workers (CHWs) in HIV Service Delivery System and the impact they can have on linking clients to care and reducing barriers to care in HIV Service Delivery System. This webinar will also introduce PWH to a potential opportunity for employment.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Define the role, skills and qualities associated with CHWs
- Describe how CHWs utilize relationship and trust building when working with clients
- Explain the relationship between CHWS and other healthcare team members
- Describe the role of the CHW in patient navigation
- Describe professional boundaries that can be applied while serving in the role of a CHW