Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm EST
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
Agenda items for this monthly update from HRSA's HIV/AIDS Bureau include;
- The two-year anniversary of Policy Clarification Notice (PCN) 21-02 and how recipients and subrecipients have used the flexibilities in the PCN to improve client access to Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) services.
- The newly-launched 2024 National Ryan White Conference abstract submission process.
- National Rural Health Day and recognition of rural RWHAP providers.
- Upcoming World AIDS Day commemoration activities.
- Spotlight on three RWHAP recipients.
This webinar is open to all RWHAP recipients, subrecipients, stakeholders, and federal staff. Registration is required.
Browse for More
Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program & Parts, Part A - Hard Hit Urban Areas, Part A - Planning Councils, Part B - States/Territories, Part B - AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP), Part C - Community-Based Early Intervention, Part D - Women, Infants, Children, Youth, Part F - Dental Programs, Part F - HIV/AIDS Clinical Training, Part F - SPNS Models of Care