This webinar reviewed the medical care and support needs of aging adults with HIV. It examined proven methods of creating health care environments and health care teams with the end goal of adequately preparing agencies to care for the aging population.
- Opening Statement: Dr. Susan Robilotto, HRSA HAB DSHAP
- RWHAP and Aging Data: Antigone Dempsey, HRSA HAB DPD
- Overview of Geriatric Syndromes, Comorbidities, and Polypharmacy : Dr. Meredith Greene
- Prioritizing Key Care Components Using 6Ms Model of Care: Dr. Maile Karris
Training and Technical Assistance
- Assistance for RWHAP Providers through the Northeast/Caribbean AETC: Dr. Francine Cournos
- Personal Experience Navigating Healthcare Systems: Robert Riester