The webinar will feature Data to Care, an approach for leveraging existing clinical data and public health surveillance systems to identify people with HIV who are not engaged in care. During this webinar, subject matter experts will outline how jurisdictions can use the Data to Care approach to cure hepatitis C (HCV) infection among co-infected clients in the RWHAP.
This webinar is the next edition of the HRSA Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS) Integrating HIV Innovative Practices (IHIP) Webinar Series.
This approach aims to achieve three main goals:
- Create sustainable methodologies for jurisdictions to create their own HCV cascades of care (CoC) for HIV/HCV co-infected persons.
- Improve existing collaboration between jurisdictional HCV surveillance systems and RWHAP care providers.
- To link people with HCV within the RWHAP to care, by leveraging existing public health surveillance and clinical data systems.
- Merceditas Villanueva, MD (PI)
- Ralph Brooks, MS (Data Manager)
- Maximilian Wegener, MPH (Epidemiologist)