Are you working on your jurisdiction’s response to the Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance, including the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need, CY 2022-2026? The IHAP TAC is here to help!
Please join us for a brief presentation on the fundamentals of integrated planning (i.e. integrated planning 101) followed by an extended Q+A session. We will be joined by an expert panel of HIV planners who are playing a role in the development of their jurisdiction’s Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans. During this session, we will cover the basics of integrated planning, followed by an extended Q+A session with panelists representing a range of jurisdictions and experiences:
· The Minnesota Council for HIV/AIDS Care and Prevention
· Massachusetts Department of Public Health
· Iowa Department of Public Health
· Kansas City (MO) Health Department
· South Florida AIDS Network/Florida Comprehensive Planning Network