The Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation is pleased to provide this first in a two-part webinar series on Lean. The second webinar in this series, Lean: Value Stream Map and the Kaizen Event on April 2, 2020 will review the Lean Value Stream Map and the Kaizen Event. You will get a sense for how Lean tools are applied in a structured Lean project and get a feel for the Lean "vocabulary".
These two webinars will introduce you to the basic concepts of Lean and hopefully peak your interest in learning more about this methodology. In addition, the co-developers of this webinar series have Lean knowledge and can be an additional resource to you and your organization.
In this first webinar the the following subjects will be reviewed:
- The basics of Lean
- The eight Lean wastes
- Lean terms and tools
Meeting Information for both webinars
- Topics: Lean: The Basics | Lean: Value Stream Map and the Kaizen Event
- Dates: Thursday March 26, 2020 and Thursday, April 2, 2020
- Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- Meeting Number: 642 592 922
- Meeting Password: Wd59iupPmb7
- Start or join the online meeting
Audio conference information:
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting.
Alternatively, call the number below and enter the access code:
- US Toll Free: 1-844-633-8697 or Local: 1-518-549-0500
- Access code: 642 592 922