Planning Ahead for Open Enrollment: What's New for 2020
Event Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 2:00pm to 3:30pm EDT
Event Type: Training/Technical Assistance Event, Webinar / Teleconference
ACE TA Center
In this webinar learn how to:
- Streamline workflows to get ready for Open Enrollment
- Train staff and build enrollment capacity
- Develop enrollment partnerships
- Communicate with clients and share key health coverage messages
- Find ACE TA Center resources to help you prepare for Open Enrollment
This training webinar will be especially useful to program managers, case managers and other staff that conduct outreach, benefits counseling and enrollment activities, as well as the recipient staff that support these programs. RWHAP recipients: please share this opportunity with your subrecipient providers!
Visit the ACE TA Center page to sign up for updates about new resources, download tools and resources, and register for upcoming webinars.