Thursday, July 28, 2022 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm EDT
Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation (CQII)
The learning objectives for this webinar are to:
- Describe Root Cause Analysis for Quality Improvement (QI).
- Describe the value of Root Cause Analysis in supporting change and QI effort.
- Identify when to use Root Cause Analysis during a QI effort.
- List the processes, mindset, and tools for carrying out Root Cause Analysis in change and improvement project.
- Identify common pitfalls associated with Root Cause Analysis (and possible remedies).
The presentation will be delivered by Christina Clarke who is a consultant working with Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program on QI efforts.