Learn about the soon-to-be-released RWHAP Compass Limited Access Dashboard (a complement to the existing RWHAP Compass Dashboard), which will serve as a user-friendly, interactive data tool to visualize the reach and impact of the RWHAP and HIV-related health outcomes among clients served.
The Limited-Access Dashboard contains additional data at the recipient- and provider-levels and will allow users to:
- View your own client-level data, including by provider, if applicable
- Explore RWHAP client characteristics, such as age, housing status, race, and ethnicity
- View viral suppression and retention in care outcome measures
- Visualize information about services received through the RWHAP
- View characteristics of clients accessing AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) services