The DART Team provides training and technical assistance (TA) nationally to Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Parts A-F recipients as the Data and Reporting TA (DART) Team, with an overall goal of continuing to improve the ability of grantees and providers to report high-quality data that documents the effective use of HAB funds.
TA and Training Services
The DART Team, one of HRSA's Ryan White data-focused TA and training services, addresses questions regarding:
Significant Assistance to Meet Data Reporting Requirements
- Helping RWHAP recipients who do not know what to do or where to start
- Determining if recipient systems currently collect required data
- Assisting recipients in extracting data from their systems and reporting it using the required XML schema
- Connecting recipients to other grantees that use the same data systems
- Supporting recipients in analyzing their Completeness Reports
- Communicating data quality issues to recipients and supporting them in making improvements
- Providing TA on the encrypted Unique Client Identifier (eUCI) Application
About the DART Team
The DART Team is a collaboration of CAI, with Abt Associates and Mission Analytics Group.