TargetHIV is the central repository for technical assistance (TA) resources for the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program. The site is the one-stop shop for accessing tools, training materials, manuals, and guidelines developed with support from the Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB), which administers Ryan White services. HRSA is an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
The intended audience for this site includes those working at all levels of the U.S. public health system to support people living with HIV, including Ryan White program administrators, care providers, data managers, case managers, patient navigators, planning bodies, and HRSA/HAB staff, but also extends to others, such as consumers in search of services, community based organizations, and the general public.
- Calendar of upcoming training and technical assistance events, including webinars, meetings, and awareness days
- Resource Library with hundreds of tools developed to help Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program agencies and consumers. Browse by topic or use the site search engine.
- News Feed focused on topics of importance to RWHAP grantees and providers.
- Ryan White Community Forums ask questions and share resources with colleagues from around the country
- Grant Recipient Locator and planning council database with contacts, website, and social media links
- Blog featuring inspiring profiles of the people and programs of Ryan White
- Help Desk guide to available projects and resources
- Create an account on this site and participate in Ryan White Community Forums.
- Subscribe to HRSA HAB's biweekly TA email or one of several targeted email lists from current technical assistance projects
- Use our Contact/Feedback form for questions and comments.
- Nicolé Mandel
University of California, San Francisco, Center for HIV Information
- Michael Reyes, MD, MPH,
University of California, San Francisco, Pacific AIDS Education and Training Center
- Jennifer Moore
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau
TargetHIV is funded by HHS, HRSA, HIV/AIDS Bureau under a cooperative agreement with the University of California, San Francisco's Pacific AIDS Education and Training Center and the UCSF Center for HIV Information.