Please note: We combined these two sections as each section captures similar, and related information.
The following three sections are examples of strong collaboration, partnerships, stakeholder involvement/people with HIV and community engagement sections developed by jurisdictions. Each document contains a cover sheet with the jurisdiction information and why the section was identified as exemplary.
Exemplary collaboration, partnerships, stakeholder involvement/people with HIV and community engagement sections met the following criteria (based on the Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance):
- Description of the specific contributions of those involved with plan development
- Description of stakeholders and partners not involved in the planning process, but who are needed to more effectively improve outcomes along the HIV Care Continuum
- Significant involvement of people with HIV in plan development
- Involvement of those at risk in plan development
- Plans with particularly strong aspects were chosen to be featured.
Please note that those featured do not include all Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan sections that are exemplary.