To reflect the five stages of integrated planning, we have reorganized the Online Resource guide. We apologize if this reorganization has interfered with your ability to find the content you were looking for, but please find links to the revised sections below. You can also use the search function at the top of the page to find what you need.
The Online Resource Guide structure mirrors the five stages of integrated planning covered in the virtual course, An Introduction to Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Planning.
- Introduction to the Five Stages of Integrated Planning
- Stage 1: Organize and prepare
- Stage 2: Prioritize activities and develop plan
- Stage 3: Implement the plan
- Stage 4: Monitor the plan and make improvements
- Stage 5: Communicate and share progress
- Exemplary Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Sections