- Adherence to HAART by Subpopulation of PLWHA in the Atlanta Eligible Metropolitan Area
Michael DeMayo, MPH; Alecia McFarlane, MPH; Kevin Humphries, MPH; Kathy Whyte; Kandace Carty
- Using an EMA-wide quality improvement learning collaborative to increase capacity and improve quality
Menzer, J; Bunton, A; Gilliland, I; Rainsberger, K; Rutledge, T; Schechtman, B; Smith, E; Thorner, S
- The "A" team: building synergy in pre-service provider training, HIV, and behavioral health
Schechtman, B.; Albright, L.; Velazquez, M.; Woll, P.; Sayad, J.; Peters, K.; Coady, J.; Bingaman, D.
- Assessing quality of care: using chart review to evaluate adherence to HIV medication-related treatment guidelines among Illinois ADAP prescribers
Agnoli, M.; Rivero, R.; Carlberg-Racich, S.; Balderas, E.; Chambers, C.; Maras, J.
- Assessing cultural competence among HIV providers in a large urban health center
Carlberg-Racich, S.; Evans, G.L.; Rivero,R.
- Using QDS software to conduct a consumer survey
Michael DeMayo, MPH; Stephanie Beane, MEd; Alecia McFarlane, MPH; Kathy Whyte; Kandace Cary. Southeast AIDS Training and Education Center Fulton County Government Ryan White Program
- Mentoring in community-based HIV practice: future directions for the expansion of the HIV workforce
Wilkins, A.; Boehler, M.; Jacob, B.A.; Sherer, R.; Schechtman, B.
- Applying Quality Improvement Principles to your Web Presence: Ryan White TARGET Center
Mandel, N; Gambrell, A; Salome, M; Jaynes, J; Brooke, R; Templo, M; Warren, N; Reyes, M. MD, MPH
- Ascertaining needs for teletraining within corrections: results of a needs assessment
Jacob, B.A., Carlberg-Racich, S., Mbise, A.T., Evans, G.L., and Rivero, R.
- Serving the U.S.-Mexico Border Region using the Web and New Mobile Technology
Nicolé Mandel, Antonio Gonzales Ogas, Tom Donohoe, Alyssa Bittenbender, Tracy Tessmann, Martha Guerrero, Susan Benson
- Using Data with the Planning Council
Lindsay Jenkins, Michael Eaves, Margy Robinson, Jill Weber