Choosing an Improvement Project
Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation (CQII)
Presenters will introduce new ideas and provide participants with information to support prioritization of improvement projects.
- Understand elements to consider when selecting an improvement project
- Apply specific tools to help you narrow and prioritize your project focus
- Hear a real-life example of project selection
Insights from the 2019 CQII Quality of Care Awards for the Sustainable Clinical Quality Management Programs
The two winners of the 2019 CQII Quality of Care Awards for this category will offer insights into selecting an improvement project and the steps they took to implement them.
- Zufall Health Center in New Jersey
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation/Upland HealthCare Center in California