Evidence-Informed Interventions: Initial Lessons Learned from a Multi-Site Intervention
Dissemination of Evidence Informed-Interventions Project (DEII)
In this webinar, leaders from the Dissemination of Evidence Informed Interventions (DEII) project, provided preliminary data and lessons learned from the pre-implementation and early-implementation phases of their initiatives.
Presenters discussed the core components of the following research areas:
Integrating buprenorphine treatment in HIV primary care
- Peer linkage and re-engagement for women of color
- Enhanced peer navigation for women of color
- Jail transitional care coordination
- Describe the core components of the four adapted interventions implemented in the DEII initiative.
- Identify pre-implementation lessons-learned and strategies for adaptation of the interventions.
- Identify DEII initiative resources available for download.
- Sally Bachman, Principal Investigator, Boston University
- Jane Fox, Transitional Care Coordination Lead, Abt Associates
- Corliss Heath, Health Scientist, DEII Project Officer, HRSA
- Alexis Marbach, Integration of Buprenorphine Lead, Abt Associates
- April Stubbs-Smith, Director of the Division of Domestic Programs, HRSA
Watch on YouTube
Browse for More
Topic Areas:Resource Type:Language: