AIDS Alliance for Children Youth and Families
Workbook on setting up and operating a consumer advisory board (CAB). With an attention to CAB operations for Part D (Title IV) programs targeting women, infants, children, and youth.
Sections cover the following:
- Laying the Groundwork (bylaws, mission statement, member responsibilities, expectations of members)
- Members, Officers, and Committees
- Taking the Next Steps (meetings, conflict of interest, confidentiality, developing a workplace)
- Making CABs More Effective
- Best Practices, Personal Experiences, and the Ryan White CARE Act