The HITEQ Center is a National Training and Technical Assistance center developed and operated by JSI and Westat, under contract to the Bureau of Primary Health Care, to support health centers in full optimization of their EHR/Health IT systems. Their online resource library contains a broad range of resources related to EHR and Health IT in the health center context.
- Nationwide HIV-related Care Interactive Infographics
- State-level HIV-related Infographics
- EHE: Interactive National Map of HIV-related Metrics
- HITEQ Highlights: Using Health IT to Facilitate the Development and Administration of a PrEP Program
- HITEQ Highlights: HIV Prevention and Treatment for patients with SUD in an Integrated Behavioral Health Setting
- TelePrEP for Health Centers
- Implementing Opt-Out HIV Screening in Your Health Center