This HRSA technical assistance webinar discussed the application process for two notices of funding opportunity:
- FY 2020 Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America – Technical Assistance Provider (HRSA-20-079)
- Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America – Systems Coordination Provider (HRSA-20-089)
The purpose of this notice of funding opportunity is to undertake a series of activities to support the recipients of Ending the HIV Epidemic:
- A Plan for America – Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Parts A
- B (HRSA-20-078) in meeting the goals of the Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America (hereafter referred to as the “initiative”).
The two announcements under this funding opportunity are as follows:
- The Technical Assistance Provider (HRSA-20-079) is responsible for providing technical assistance to the recipients of HRSA-20-078 on implementation of work plan activities, innovative approaches, and interventions.
- The Systems Coordination Provider (HRSA-20-089) is responsible for assisting HRSA-20-078 recipients in coordinating and integrating their initiative plans, funding sources, and programs with the existing HIV care delivery systems. In addition, the Systems Coordination Provider will assist in identifying existing and new stakeholders, as well as collate and disseminate best practices, innovative approaches, and interventions identified by the Technical Assistance Provider that will advance recipient’s progress in meeting the goals of the initiative.