The International Training and Education Center for Health (I-TECH) works with various agencies in host countries to support the development of a skilled health work force and well-organized national health delivery systems.
TA and Training Services
Most of I-TECH’s projects follow the Partnership Model, in which training is the basis for future sustainability and transition to local ownership. I-TECH works primarily in these areas:
- Health Leadership and Management
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Health Workforce Development
- Implementation Science and Evaluation
- Prevention, Care, and Treatment of Diseases