Oral Diseases, Dental Emergencies and Patient Education
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
Part of the webinar-based curriculum Guide to Oral Health Care for People Living with HIV.
Oral Diseases Learning Objectives
- Be familiar with recognition and management of oral lesions commonly seen in HIV disease.
- Enhance ability of the medical team to recognize emergency dental needs vs. routine dental care.
- Discuss with patient key elements to maintain oral health.
Diagnosis and Management of Dental Emergencies in the Medical Office Learning Objectives
- For the medical team to recognize emergency dental needs vs. routine dental care
- Be able to understand when and what dental care could be started in the medical office
Patient Oral Health Education for Individuals Living with HIV/AIDS Learning Objectives
- Be familiar with proper oral hygiene instructions and home care
- Understand the importance of nutrition on oral health for people living with HIV disease
Browse for More
Total views: 2,548