National Center for Innovation in HIV Care
Characteristics of successful leadership and their application to ASOs/CBOs. The session presents:
- Essential elements to cultivate a culture of excellence through good leadership.
- Core leadership qualities and traits that lead to positive results.
- Factors that distinguish successful leaders from the rest.
- Key practices for building influence and persuasion among team members, customers, and stakeholders.
- A process map to help identify one’s own personal style, challenges and obstacles.