EGM Consulting LLC
Model Planning 101 training for planning council/planning body members, customizable for the local setting. The training covers:
- The PC/PB as a community planning mechanism
- The annual planning cycle
- Expectations and best practices for key planning tasks such as needs assessment, data review, priority setting and resource allocation
- Comprehensive plan and annual work plans
- Evaluation and planning outcomes
- Planning challenges.
A scenario exercise, questions for full group discussion and a pair-share activity are included.