Webinars and Training
- Technical Assistance Provider Innovation Network (TAP-In)Insights for entities seeking to create or strengthen rapid ART.
Reports and Best Practices
- The HIV, Housing & Employment Project
Client needs have been complicated and compounded by the recent COVID-19 pandemic. Agencies have had to reassess how they operate in a different health care environment that they had not previously encountered, requiring additional creativity.
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation (CQII)
Interventions tested and implemented by participating agencies of the end+disparities ECHO Collaborative national quality improvement initiative to address HIV disparities among Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program funded grant recipients.
- SPNS Transgender Women of Color Initiative
Innovative models for linking and retaining transgender women of color in HIV care, developed by a multi-site demonstration project.
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
Implementation guide for HIV providers on addressing the unique needs of women of color living with HIV.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center (NCRC)
HIV clinical training resources for the AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) Program (e.g., library of tools by topic and populations, calendar of events, directory of AETCs, clinician consultation resources).