Training of Trainers Module 8: In It Together National Health Literacy Project for Black MSM - Health Professionals Training
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB), JSI
- Participants will understand how limited health literacy affects the health of their clients and how to apply health literate approaches and techniques to help their HIV clients obtain, process, and understand health information and services.
By the end of the training, trainers will be able to:
- Explain what health literacy means.
- Recognize indications that your clients are experiencing limited health literacy.
- Apply health literate approaches to improve communication with your clients.
- Understand why a health literate organization is important to Black MSM.
- Understand what steps you and your organization can take to promote health literacy and deliver health literate HIV services.
Browse for More
Total views: 1,593