National and state-level data on clients and services provided via the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) have been released by HRSA's HIV/AIDS Bureau.
The 2018 State Profiles present client-level data for 2018 and provide variable views and data downloads for RWHAP in the following areas--nationally and for specific states:
- Client Characteristics (age, gender, race, income, health care coverage, HIV status, risk)
- Grant Recipients (by Parts A-D and types, like health departments and community agencies)
- Client Outcomes (viral suppression by the above Client Characteristics categories)
- ADAP (age, gender, race, income)
- Oral Health Programs (age, gender, income)
- Services Received (core medical and support services)
The interactive site also allows users to make year-to-year comparisons (nationally and for a state) and state-to-state comparisons (e.g., Alabama compared to the United States or a state). State Profiles from previous years are also available on the site.
Access more RWHAP data reports on the HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau website.