A series of CME/CNE online courses on HIV care topics, deemed the "best of" from the American Conference on Treatment of HIV (ACTHIV) 2023 conference, are now available.
The ACTHIV® Institute courses (not to be confused with the credit course offerings of the HRSA-funded National HIV Curriculum and Ryan White Clinical Conference) include the following and are available for credit throughout September 15, 2024.
- HIV 101: Pathogenesis Eric S. Daar, MD
- Initial ART Regimens for the Newly Diagnosed Patient with HIV Monica Gandhi MD, MPH
- Hepatitis B in People with HIV Jessie Torgersen, MD, MHS, MSCE
- Diabetes Management and Weight Loss in People with HIV Bradley Smith, PharmD, BCACP, AAHIV
- Approaches to ART Optimization in the Virally Suppressed Patient Gretchen Snoeyenbos Newman, MD
- Syphilis and Its Management Among Persons with HIV: Case-Based Approaches Judith A. O’Donnell, MD