HIV.gov has unveiled the AHEAD Dashboard for tracking progress under the goals of the ending the HIV epidemic (EHE) in America. AHEAD, America’s HIV Epidemic Analysis Dashboard, presents Phase I state and jurisdiction data. Site pages include:
- Six EHE indicators: incidence, knowledge of status, diagnosis, linkage to HIV medical care, PrEP coverage, and viral suppression.
HIV.gov blog, AHEAD Dashboard: Launched
- EHE Jurisdictions Dashboard, with a map and menu to drill down for data in chart or table formats.
- Methods on the varied sources of data behind AHEAD, most notably the National HIV Surveillance System (the main source for monitoring HIV trends in the U.S.) and CDC's AtlasPlus tool for creating graphics to depict HIV, hepatitis, STDs, and TB.
- EHE in Action with budget and community engagement/insights.
- Resources, like communications tools about AHEAD (e.g., fact sheet, social media tools) and EHE funding sources.