Count them. Ten modules on planning body operations. The Training Guide for RWHAP Part A Planning Councils/Planning Bodies: A Member’s First Planning Cycle has rolled out individual modules over the past two years and is now complete.
Modules provide tools for planning bodies to carry out orientation and ongoing training that will prepare their members to participate fully in Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part A planning and decision making. The design was guided by ease-of-use as each module includes trainer notes, presentation slides, experiential activities and quick reference handouts. Here's what's in the Training Guide:
- 1: Understanding the Legislation
- 2: Roles and Responsibilities of RWHAP Part A Planning Councils/Planning Bodies and Recipients
- 3: Overview of the RWHAP Part A Annual Planning Cycle
- 4: Needs Assessment
- 5: Priority Setting and Resource Allocation
- 6: Integrated/Comprehensive Planning
- 7: Maintaining and Improving a System of Care
- 8: PC/PB Structure and Governance
- 9: Working Together: Effective Committees and PC/PB Meetings
- 10: Data-based Decision Making: Understanding, Assessing, and Using Data
Has your planning body has used any of the Training Guide modules? If so, provide feedback on the survey link on each module page.