From HRSA's HIV/AIDS Bureau - Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Colleagues,
The Health Resources and Services Administration’s HIV/AIDS Bureau (HRSA HAB) appreciates everything our Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program recipients, subrecipients, and stakeholders are doing to address the outbreak of coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19), particularly among people with HIV and the nation’s most vulnerable populations.
HRSA HAB All Grant Recipient Conference Call
HRSA HAB will host an All Grant Recipient Conference Call this Thursday, March 26, from 3:30-4:30 PM ET. This call, “Updates for HRSA’s Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Recipients on Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19),” will be audio only. It will provide RWHAP recipients the opportunity to hear from HRSA and HAB leadership on the COVID-19, answer some Frequently Asked Questions from recipients and subrecipients, and discuss flexibilities recipients have available during this unprecedented time.
To participate in the call:
Date: Thursday, March 26, 3:30-4:30 PM ET
New HAB Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) FAQ Webpage
As mentioned last week, HRSA HAB is working to keep Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program recipients, subrecipients, and partners updated on the latest information regarding COVID-19. As part of that effort, HAB is continuing to monitor and update our new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) webpage on the HAB website as new information is made available.
Additional COVID-19 Resources
- Coronavirus.gov is the primary portal of information for the public regarding COVID-19.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and People with HIV from HIV.gov
- Up-to-date information on the status of the virus outbreak from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, including:
- COVID-19 Resources from HRSA
- Emergency preparedness and recovery resources for HRSA-funded health centers and Health Center Program partners
We will send additional bulletins regularly as we have new information available.
Laura Cheever and Heather Hauck
HIV/AIDS Bureau, Health Resources and Services Administration