The latest HRSA EHE Quarterly Recipient Webinar, held September 20, is available for review. Presentations covered the following (jump to the time codes to listen to specific segments):
- HAB Program Updates (e.g., intensive EHE technical assistance workshops: upcoming CDC/HRSA regional listening sessions).
Announcing the theme for the 2024 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment: Innovating to End the HIV Epidemic: Empowering Communities, Expanding Partnerships, Implementing Interventions. The conference will be held August 20-23, 2024.
- Data and Evaluation Updates (EHE Year 2).
- AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) Updates (e.g., EHE Systems Coordination and Enhancement, like work with Part A and B recipients to identify and address their training needs).
- EHE Recipient Presentations from:
- Broward County (Ft. Lauderdale) reviewed their EHE activities and work with NASTAD technical assistance to create a tri-county data sharing agreement.
- Dallas County reviewed their work to improve retention in care and viral suppression, with a focus on their EHE Fast Track activities in the wake of COVID-19 and utilization of technical assistance from NASTAD (mentorship and building resource networks) and TAP-in.
- NASTAD's EHE Systems Coordinator Provider technical assistance program, including their top TA requests (e.g. sharing innovative models for different initiatives; creation of tools and templates, especially data sharing agreements).