Today's news is a summary of the Notices of Funding Opportunity (NOFOs) issued by HRSA's HIV/AIDS Bureau in recent months, starting with the closest application due dates.
- AIDS Education and Training Center National Clinician Consultation Center (HRSA-20-072). Applications are due January 13, 2020.
- Data Integration, Systems, and Quality (DISQ) Technical Assistance (HRSA-20-070) and TargetHIV (HRSA-20-094). Applications for both NOFOs are due January 22, 2020. Listen to the archive of the pre-application webinar for both NOFOs.
- RWHAP Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance (HRSA-20-064). Applications are due January 29, 2020.
- Leveraging a Data to Care Approach to Cure Hepatitis C within the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (HRSA-20-077). Applications are due January 30, 2020. Listen to the archive of the pre-application webinar.
- Rapid Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Start in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program – Dissemination Assistance Provider (HRSA-20-076). Applications are due March 3, 2020.
The following NOFOs have pre-application webinars scheduled for January 2020.
- RWHAP Part D - Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Grants Supplemental Funding (HRSA-20-068). A January 9, 2020 webinar will review HRSA-20-068. Applications are due February 7, 2020.
- RWHAP Implementation Program for HIV Clinical Quality Improvement (HRSA-20-071). A January 7, 2020 webinar will review HRSA-20-071. Applications are due February 18, 2020.
- RWHAP Part C Capacity Development Program (HRSA-20-067). The pre-application webinar will be held January 23, 2020. Applications are due March 26, 2020.
- Enhancing Engagement of People with HIV through Organizational Capacity Development and Leadership Training (E2tDLT) (HRSA-20-095). The pre-application webinar will be held January 29, 2020. Applications are due March 18, 2020.
- Quality Improvement Solutions for Sustained Epidemic Control Project (QISSEC) (HRSA-20-083). The pre-application webinar will be held January 17, 2020. Applications are due March 27, 2020.