Excerpts from the ACE TA Center Listserv
Certified Application Counselor Designated Organization (CDO) Application Open Season is underway.
From June 1st until August 31st, organizations in states that use HealthCare.gov can apply to become a CDO for plan year 2023. CDOs oversee certified application counselors (CACs), and are a vital component of the assister community.
For more information, reference the following resources:
- CDO Program Information – information about who can become a CDO and CDO role responsibilities.
- CDO Application Information – information about who should apply and how to apply during CMS’ Open Season.
- Submit a CDO Application – link to CDO application web form (Note: the application will not be available until June 1st).
- CDO Application Demonstration Video (Transcript) (Slides) - video demonstration of CDO application completion.
- CDO Application FAQs – frequently asked questions (FAQs) about application submission, post-application submission, and troubleshooting guidance.
- CDO Application User Guide - systematic, detailed guide to completing your organization’s CDO application.
2022 Assister Certification Training on the Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS) will “Go-Dark” on July 15th.
The 2022 Assister Certification Training for assisters in the Federally Facilitated Marketplace that is hosted on the Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS), will be taken offline at 6:00 p.m. (ET) on Friday, July 15, 2022. During this “go-dark” period, assisters will not be able to access the certification training. We anticipate that the 2023 Assister Certification Training will be made available later this summer.
Assisters in the Federally Facilitated Marketplace who need to take the 2022 current training before the 2023 training is available should access MLMS and complete the 2022 Assister Certification training prior to its removal on Friday, July 15, 2022.