HRSA Awards $2.8 Million for 10 New Part C Projects
Ten agencies have received new funding to deliver HIV/AIDS care under the Part C Early Intervention Services component of HRSA's Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP). According to HRSA there are a total of 351 Part C grant recipients around the nation.
New Part C Sites
The 10 new RWHAP Part C grant recipients, listed in our Ryan White Community database of grant recipients are the following:
- ARcare, Augusta, AR
- City of Laredo, Texas
- Community Healthnet, Inc., Gary, IN
- Crescent Care - NO/AIDS Task Force, New Orleans, LA
- Desert AIDS Project, Palm Springs, CA
- East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
- Low Country Health Care System, Fairfax, SC
- Omni Family Health, Bakersfield, CA
- Pancare of Florida, Panama City, FL
- University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS
See our listing of all RWHAP Part C grant recipients. Also, see the HRSA Data Warehouse Interactive Data Portal for a listing of all HRSA's grant recipients, searchable by program, location and other criteria.