From the HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau Bulletin, 7/1/20 - The Health Resources and Services Administration’s HIV/AIDS Bureau (HRSA HAB) appreciates everything our Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program recipients, subrecipients, and stakeholders are doing to address the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) public health emergency, particularly among people with HIV and the nation’s most vulnerable populations.
Save the Date: July HAB You Heard Webinar: July 22
Mark your calendars for the next “HAB You Heard Webinar,” formerly called the HIV/AIDS Bureau All Grant Recipient Webinar, which will take place on July 22 from 3:30-4:30 PM ET. Join us to hear COVID-19 updates from HIV/AIDS Bureau leadership, important updates on the 2020 National Ryan White Conference, and new Recipient Spotlight presentations. Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program recipients, subrecipients and stakeholders are encouraged to participate. Please stay tuned for participation instructions.
Recording Available: June 24 HAB You Heard Webinar
The recording from the “HAB You Heard Webinar” on June 24 is now available. This monthly update from HRSA’s HIV/AIDS Bureau, formerly known as the HAB All Grant Recipient Webinar, shared important updates from HRSA leadership on the COVID-19 pandemic, highlighted National HIV Testing Day, and featured two Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Recipient Spotlight presentations.
COVID-19 Data Report Frequently Asked Questions Now Available
The HIV/AIDS Bureau has recently updated the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) webpage with new COVID-19 Data Report (CDR) questions and answers, including:
- How to report COVID-19 testing funded by sources other than the CARES Act
- How to report COVID-19 diagnoses not funded by the CARES Act and/or made by outside providers
- Whether the CDR is relevant for funded Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program AIDS Education and Training Centers
- When the allocation and expenditure reports will be available
In addition, questions and answers from the Preparing for the 2020 COVID-19 Data Report Submission technical assistance webinar are available on TargetHIV.
- Access the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program COVID-19 FAQs webpage.
- Access the questions and answers and view the TA webinar replay.