NIH is seeking applications for undertaking implementation science research in Ending the HIV Epidemic jurisdictions. Funding covers four areas:
- Syndemic Approaches to HIV Prevention, Treatment or Care
- Leveraging Pharmacies to Advance HIV Testing, Prevention, and Care
- Strategies to Improve Linkage to HIV Care and Services Post-Incarceration
- Cluster Detection and Response Strategies
Application are due April 3. Get more details in HIV.gov's NIH Solicits FY23 EHE Implementation Research Projects, with links to NIH funding announcements and past NIH implementation grants.
- Learn about the implementation science focus in HRSA's Best Practices Compilation and review various HRSA-funded HIV interventions in HIV Care Innovations: Replication Resources.
- See these "Implementation Science" search results from TargetHIV.
- Learn about technical assistance and training for EHE jurisdictions from TAP-in: Technical Assistance Provider-innovation network.
- See the list of EHE state and city EHE contacts.
Browse for More