In our Library are hundreds and hundreds of tools to help Ryan White agencies do their HIV care work. The Latest Resources list on the Library home page lists the following tools. All happen to be focused on health coverage Open Enrollment 2021, developed by the ACE TA Center:
- Get Ready to Enroll: Remote Enrollment Strategies, Open Enrollment Updates, and Tips for Working with Clients. This webinar and slides present tips on planning ahead, communicating with clients remotely, and more.
- 2021 Open Enrollment Twitter Toolkit. Sample tweets and graphics are presented for your social media outreach.
- Preparing for 2021 Open Enrollment. Here's a nice online training course on preparing your organization and your clients.
- Account Tune-Ups: Getting Ready for Marketplace Open Enrollment. Avoid surprises. Check to make sure premium payments and tax payments are in order.
- Health Care Plan Selection Worksheet. Collect information on client medications, providers, and then compare plan options.
The TargetHIV Library has 11 categories (e.g., data, health coverage), with many more sub-categories.