Need a refresher or tutorial on the ins-and-outs of HIV prevention/care planning? An Introduction to Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Planning provides the basics.
The self-paced course, developed by the HRSA-funded Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center’s (IHAP TAC), provides what you need to know to develop a 2022-2026 Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan. The introduction, conclusion, and evaluation sections wrap around the core of the course, which covers:
- Stage One: Organize And Prepare
- Stage Two: Prioritize Activities And Develop Plan
- Stage Three: Plan Implementation
- Stage Four: Monitoring And Improvement
- Stage Five: Communicate And Share Progress
Access more IHAP tools