From the AETC National Coordinating Resource Center (NCRC) & International Antiviral Society-USA
Registration is open for the 2019 Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Clinical Conference, to be held December 4-7, 2019 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Inviters include HIV physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in RWHAP–funded clinics, health centers, or programs. Attendance is capped at 400 participants.
The 20+ presentations topics include the following:
- HIV 101: Fundamentals of HIV Infection and Applications of Antiretroviral Therapy
- Investigational Approaches to Antiretroviral Therapy, Opioid Use and Substance Abuse Disorder
- Neurocognitive Disorders in HIV
- Interactive PrEP Case-Based Presentation and Panel Discussion
- Sexually Transmitted Infections: Syphilis, Chlamydia, and Gonorrhea