The TargetHIV YouTube channel has posted over 300 videos of workshop sessions convened at the Virtual 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment. Raw video files were transmitted to TargetHIV in November and have been organized by six conference tracks and the business session. Many session videos are also posted on topical playlists (e.g., planning, rapid ART).
In January, TargetHIV will rollout links and search options for accessing sessions via the TargetHIV website. In the meantime, here are options to find a session:
Option 1: Find a session using the TargetHIV YouTube search (magnifying glass icon). Search by title or session number. Access the 2020 Ryan White Conference program book to find sessions of interest.
Note: All videos have a 20 second home screen delay before start.
Option 2: Go to a track playlist. Tracks are listed on the YouTube channel and include:
- Clinical Quality Management
- Data Utilization
- Fiscal and Grant Management Boot Camp
- Innovative System-level Models for HIV Service Delivery
- RWHAP Planning and Resource Allocation: Community Engagement and Collaborative Partnerships
- Population-Based Approaches for Improving Access, Engagement/Reengagement, and Health Outcomes
- Business Day Meetings