Fifty-six new tools to help HIV programs improve their operations have been added to the TargetHIV site over the past four months (November 2019 through February 2020). The most popular? The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Services Report (RSR) Instruction Manual and the RSR Submission Timeline (deadline extended to April 30). Also ranking high are the new CAREWare 6 Quick Start Guides.
Here are a few handfuls of newbies, some of which we've featured in blogs and daily news feeds:
- SPNS Social Media Initiative Demonstration Site Resources - intervention ideas from projects focused on use of social and digital media methods designed to link youth with HIV in primary care and supportive services.
- HRSA Ending the HIV Epidemic Initiative Community Engagement EHE Highlights - HRSA webinar updates on EHE and key themes discovered during the 20 community engagement sessions held in 2019.
- A Guide to Implementing a Community Health Worker (CHW) Program in the Context of HIV Care - steps on setting up a CWH program in terms of organizational infrastructure, recruiting, hiring, training, supervision, service delivery, evaluation, and more.
See the list of TA Providers working to support the RWHAP
- Marketing Strategies for Sustainable Client Recruitment and HIV Services - a collection of webinar soundbites and snippets on ways to improve recruitment and retention of clients.
- Resource Allocation: Guidelines, Emerging Practices, and Innovation - webinar featuring Philadelphia and Virginia strategies for optimizing resource allocation in their planning work.
- Financial Help & Taxes - tax filing tips related to Affordable Care Act coverage, just one of the ACE TA Center health coverage tools.
- Sexual History Taking Toolkit - tools to help clinics improve screening, testing, and treatment of common bacterial STIs among people with HIV or at risk for HIV.
- Choosing an Improvement Project - insights on what to do when prioritizing quality improvement projects to undertake.
- Several webinars to support planning bodies, including Making Room at the Table: Recruiting, Retaining, and Engaging Youth and Young Adult Members and Elevating Consumer Voices.