Are you interested in sharing your thoughts on the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Best Practices Compilation?
HRSA is gathering feedback from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) community about the RWHAP Best Practices Compilation via the Best Practices Compilation Team at JSI and TargetHIV. We would like to hear from YOU!
What is it?
A 30–60-minute Zoom session in March, April, or May 2022.
An opportunity to talk with staff and developers about your experience using the Best Practices Compilation, including:
- What do you hope to find in the Compilation?
- Why would you refer a peer to the Compilation?
- How easy is the Compilation to use? For example, the search function, submission form, viewing a profile.
- What are your suggestions for improving the Compilation, including topics covered, information provided, and functionality/usability?
Who should consider participating?
RWHAP recipient or subrecipient staff who are:
- Familiar with the Compilation and have used it at least once to search for an intervention or shared it with a peer.
- Interested in providing feedback that will enhance the Compilation.
- Willing to screen share as you use the Compilation to help us understand how people are interacting with the Compilation and identify opportunities for improvement.
We want to hear from you—sign up today
If you or someone else from your organization would be interested in participating, please complete the brief form below.