2022 National Ryan White Conference
The 2022 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care and Treatment was held August 23-26, 2022 in virtual format. The conference theme: The Time is Now: Harnessing the Power of Innovation, Health Equity, and Community, to End the HIV Epidemic.
Conference materials (session recordings, posters) will be maintained on the Conference site with subsequent transition to TargetHIV at this page.
2022 Ryan White CLINICAL CONFERENCE
The 2022 Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program CLINICAL CONFERENCE is October 16-18. The in-person meeting will held in San Diego. See the agenda and more.
Registration will close September 30, 2022. Breakout session sign-up is still open and is on a first-come, first-serve basis. This year's co-chairs are:
- Roger J. Bedimo, MD, MS, of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Laura W. Cheever, MD, ScM, of the HIV/AIDS Bureau of the Health Resources and Services Administration
- Michael S. Saag, MD, of the University of Alabama
Topics will include, for example: HRSA HAB updates, COVID-19 and HIV, Ending the HIV Epidemic, reducing health disparities, practitioner burnout, MRSA abscesses, MPX, and opioid use disorder.
Virtual 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment
- Conference Presentation Database: Access all videos, slides, and posters
- HIV.gov Conversations with HRSA and Community Leaders
- Daily Updates by HRSA HAB - Day 1 - Day 2 - Day 3 - Day 4
Virtual 2021 and 2020 Ryan White Clinical Conferences
- Conference Presentation Database: Videos and slides from selected presentations