These email listservs focus on issues of interest to agencies funded by HRSA's Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP). Staff and people with HIV can sign up, based on their interests. Listservs present upcoming events and technical resources. Listserv resources are also highlighted in our News Feed.
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau Updates
Sign up for the HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau Bulletin for biweekly and special updates on TA, training, funding opportunities, and HHS news. Also, sign up for HRSA eNews.
Follow HRSA on Social Media (Find Connect with HRSA at the bottom of the HRSA homepage).
Follow TargetHIV's Social Media:
RyanWhiteCare on Twitter.
TargetHIV on Facebook.
Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program TargetHIV You Tube channel.
Subscribe to receive customized funding alerts on Grants.gov.
- Join the CAREWare listserv to share ideas and keep abreast of updates and tweaks to this free data management software for Ryan White programs.
Clinical Quality Management
- Join the RWHAPCQM ListServ to share ideas and ask questions related to Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Clinical Quality Management. See Quality Management Tools: Resources Shared on the CQM Listserv
- Sign up to receive the CQII E-newsletter, program updates and announcements.
- Sign up for email updates and the quarterly newsletter on HIV/AIDS clinical care topics from the AETC National Coordinating Resource Center.
Data: Support for All Data Reports
- Subscribe for DISQ Team email alerts for the RSR, ADR, CDR, and other data reports (specify when signing up) on reporting requirements, system updates, webinars, and new resources. EHR users can sign up to receive EHR-specific information.
Health Coverage Enrollment
Subscribe for Access, Care, and Engagement (ACE) TA Center updates about strategies, tools, and training.
Innovations in Service Delivery
- Sign up to receive updates from IHIP: Integrating HIV Innovative Practices.
Planning and Planning Councils
- Sign up to receive periodic updates from Planning CHATT. Included are strategies, tools, and training, to support RWHAP Part A Planning Councils/Planning Bodies.
- Subscribe to the IHAP TAC mailing list. You will receive updates on all aspects of planning and implementing your Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans.