In this ACE TA Center webinar, learn about best practices for providing Medicare enrollment support, common enrollment challenges, and penalties associated with Medicare enrollment. This is the second in a four-part Medicare, Medicaid, and Dual Eligibility Webinar Series.
The session describes how RWHAPs can work with their State Health Insurance Assistance Programs (SHIP) to provide enrollment assistance to clients, how staff can become certified SHIP counselors, and how the Medicare Savings Program and Extra Help program can provide financial help.
Two Ways to Watch
- Join the webinar at 2 PM ET and watch the recording followed by live Q&A.
- Watch the webinar recording on your own and join only for the extended Q&A session starting at 2:30 PM ET. The recording and accompanying viewer’s guide can be accessed here at any time.
After this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify external Medicare enrollment support.
- Explain how to identify and manage common Medicare enrollment challenges.
- Identify sources of financial assistance for Medicare costs.