This second in the "Lean" series will discuss the Lean Value Stream Map and the Kaizen Event. You will get a sense of how Lean tools are applied in a structured Lean project, and get a feel for the Lean "vocabulary".
See the first webinar, Lean: The Basics.
Meeting Information for both webinars
- Topics: Lean: The Basics | Lean: Value Stream Map and the Kaizen Event
- Dates: Thursday March 26, 2020 and Thursday, April 2, 2020
- Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- Meeting Number: 642 592 922
- Meeting Password: Wd59iupPmb7
- Start or join the online meeting
Audio conference information:
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting.
Alternatively, call the number below and enter the access code:
- US Toll Free: 1-844-633-8697 or Local: 1-518-549-0500
- Access code: 642 592 922